The Bible Distribution Ministry has been placed on our heart since we come to know that Nepal desperately need the word of God. God's word is free-Let every one have it. It is always good to see people reading God\\\'s word in their hand in their own language.
We accept new and used Bibles and share to people who need them. Please join with us to share the blessing of the word of God to some one who cherishes it.
Benefits of the word of God
These are the blessings of reading the scripture :
- Answered prayer John 15 : 7, Prov 28 : 9.
- Victory over sin, Ps 119 : 9, 11, 1 John 2 : 14, John 8 : 31-32.
- Spirit filled living, Eph 5 : 18-19, Col 3 : 16.
- The word brings purpose to life, John 17 : 17-18.
- Spiritual growth, Rom 10 : 10, 1 Pet 2 : 2.
- Fruitfulness, Ps 1 ; 2-3.
- Defeats the power of darkness, Mt 4 : 3-11, Eph 6 : 17, Heb. 4 : 12, 2 Cor 10 : 4-5.
- Brings success to life, Jos 1 ; 8, Ps 1 ; 2-3, Jam 1 ;25.
- Equips us to be competent counselors, Rom 15 : 14, 2 Tim 3 : 16.
- When used it brings the purpose of God to pass, Isa 55 ; 10-11,
- It gives comfort and hope, Rom 15 : 4, Heb 6 : 17-20.
- It gives guidance and direction to life, Ps 119 ; 105.
- It brings joy, Jer 15 : 16.
A price of a Bible in Nepal is 3.5 US dollars. English Bibles vary in their price, version and contents. You can be a partner with us by just sending Bibles of any amount. In every good Christian home, there are plenty of unused Bibles, but people here are desperately looking for one. You could be a blessing to them by donating the Bibles.
We want more gospel tracts. Tracts ready to be printed and waiting for fund for print are:
"I was dead, but now I live again." Read my story is in Nepali. This tract is easy to read and it explains sin, death, Jesus, and salvation.
'In a Land where we never grow old\\\'. It tells about the separation of humans from God and that if we accept Jesus we will be with Him again.
'Walking with God in the Cool of the Day', which tells us that before sin God walked with men. After Sin, we were separated, but if we accept Jesus we can live with God again.